The wait is almost over! The new Pandemic: The Board Game app will be available for iPad® users on October 3rd!
Players have long been clamoring for a digital version of the multi-award winning board game, Pandemic. Well, the wait is almost over! F2Z Digital Media and Z-Man Games are proud to announce that Pandemic: The Board Game will be available on iPad on October 3rd.
Since its release five years ago, Pandemic quickly spread worldwide with the support of specialty game stores and a rabid fan base. In fact, the game has been translated into 14 languages.
In 2012, it was featured on the very popular web series, TableTop with Wil Wheaton. Combined with a newly redesigned edition of the game, Pandemic has gone viral and is now available through many mass-market retailers such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Nobles, Hastings, Target, and Toys “R” Us. This has increased the fan base for Pandemic significantly as more people have been exposed to this game.
Without a doubt, Pandemic has become the go-to cooperative game in the new board game revolution. Now, Pandemic: The Board Game will be the go-to cooperative game in the new digital revolution.
Here are a few of the functions you will find in the Pandemic: The Board Game app:
- 7 unique roles with different abilities to chose from, allowing for great replayability.
- The game can be played solo or as a pass-and-play for 2-4 players.
- Different difficulty levels for beginners, intermediate players, and experts.
- Animated interface gives clear indication of the game's progress and hotspots.
- A interactive tutorial that allows players to learn how to play in a simple and easy way.
- Complete rules for the game are also included.
If you want to try to overcome four deadly viruses and save the world on your tablet, you will soon be able to do so with the Pandemic: The Board Game app, available October 3rd. Will you be able to save the world in time?
Available on the App Store℠ October 3rd!
CAN YOU SAVE HUMANITY?